Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lucky Challenge - Day 3

Everyone is cleansing today! Let me tell you that you will not starve – you will have waves of hunger but it is around the time for you to eat your next cleanse item. Yesterday, I prepped you a little bit with what to expect today, but remember there is a much bigger side to why you cleanse. I would like to repeat/copy/plagiarize what Tina had posted. “Isa is the number one nutritional cleansing company in the world. They have done extensive research on what is going on inside your body with the use of the ingredients that are designed for cleanse days. Inside you are headed for an alkaline environment, and a non-inflammatory environment. What does this mean for you? Well, I can tell you that auto immune disease and cancer are just two things that love acidity and inflammation. Some exterior effects for you are going to be weight loss, radiant skin, bright eyes, increased energy, and because day two increases HGH (human growth hormone), lean muscle tissue gain with weight bearing exercise.”
If you are afraid in any way, that is great – but don’t be. Facing something that you fear is getting out of your comfort zone. A comfort zone is where you see most of America living. Yes, live in the present, but strive every day to get better, younger, stronger, and healthier. Cleansing is the first step in that direction. Stay busy – stay positive – enjoy your day! Ok so that was all from Tina too. Let me just tell you – this is the great coaching you get when you move over to the 18 day challenge group. I am almost one year of reading her daily posts – and I still learn something every day.

I better hear from you Day 2 cleansers tomorrow morning! Don’t leave me hanging! I am up early so don’t worry if your message/text is going to wake me. It is going to be like Christmas Eve tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment