Friday, June 26, 2015

Sriracha Chicken Tacos


2 lbs. chicken breasts - cubed
olive oil
butter lettuce for wraps (I used green leafy lettuce because I already had it)
black beans
grape tomatoes
avocado
green onions
cilantro
lime

Marinade Ingredients:
Juice of 2 limes - about 2 T.
2-4 T. Sriracha Sauce (more or less to taste - since I have non spice lovers - I used 2 T. and it was just right for them.)
1 T. raw honey (optional - I did not use)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 T. water
1/2 T olive oil

Combine marinade ingredients. Place in glass bowl or gallon ziploc bag. Marinade chicken 4 hours or over night. Saute chicken in olive oil until done - could also have chicken in larger pieces and grill. Assemble taco with desired ingredients. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment