Friday, February 5, 2016

LSD Run - Week 1

First Long Slow Distance run of my training - 5 miles. Click here to watch my periscope.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twc8cr0RCWA

Just had a 2 day nutritional cleanse.

6 am shake with greens

7:30 am Power drink and eshot

8:00 am run on treadmill 5 miles. warm up for 1/2 mile 5.0 pace then 6.0 for the rest of the miles.
felt fine. I was distracted by the lady next to me. It is very hard for me to get distracted while I run. At mile 1 I had to go pee! I endured through the run - maybe peed my pants a little - but it just looks like sweat :) and there was no one behind me. While I was running I took 2 sips of my hydrate drink every mile. It was my reward :) I felt fine during my run. I wasn't winded or tired or wishing I could get off.

9:00 am or so stretch stretch stretch. I always forget how important that is. Had my super yummy protein shake and recovery drink.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny:) Jumping jacks are my downfall. Cracking up about you peeing your pants!

    ReplyDelete